Now You Can Quickly & Easily Keep Track of Your Vacation Rentals Using the Nation’s #1 Small Business Accounting Software – QuickBooks!
Most vacation rental managers work 10+ hours a day promoting their real estate business and managing money, owners, and guests – all for a flat fee. The good news is that there is a smarter way to make better use of your time and reduce frustrations you may face as a vacation rental manager.
In fact, Gita Faust’s system for vacation rental managers outlines specific steps you can take to simplify data entry and analysis to attract more clients with less time and little or no budget. In other words, vacation rental QuickBooks guide reveals the tricks you need to know to use QuickBooks to best manage owners vacation rentals.
The ultimate QuickBooks Guide for Vacation Rental Managers will help you build a user-friendly vacation rental management system and streamline all your back-office activities.
The Vacation Rental QuickBooks Guide is Packed with All the Tips, Tricks, Processes and Procedures You Need to Know
Tested Course Learning Objectives. You will learn to:
- Track guest deposits using trust accounts
- Track guest reservation by balance and reservation dates
- Support nightly, weekly, monthly, seasonal and additional unit rates
- Keep all your bank accounts organized using QuickBooks
- Immediately track travel agents commission deducted or payable monthly
- Create valuable accounting and management reports all in one QuickBooks software
- Manage repair work orders, including the assignment of work, capture of hours spent, repair part costs, and assignments to the correct units
- Learn to use our special customized Chart of Accounts for your vacation rental business
- Unique system on how to generate a monthly owner proceed statement, assuming all of the transaction data is loaded and categorized correctly
- Unparalleled system to track cleaning crew and dates
- Secrets on how to generate and pay monthly sales taxes to the city, county and state
- Easily create owner’s and vendors 1099’s
- Share QuickBooks software and information with the vacation rental owner
- Discover much more ways you can use QuickBooks as your vacation rental management system
There are no reviews yet.